Our Forever Young by Matty Hair and Body Rejuvenation Oil is the treatment you’ve been waiting for. Sweet Almond Oil, Exotic Moroccan Argan Oil and Replenishing Hemp Seed Oil will soothe and moisturise your skin and hair, leaving you with the luscious flowing locks and silky smooth skin every Women desires. Our miracle oil is proudly Australian made, cruelty-free and vegan, it is the perfect addition to everyone’s beauty routine.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil:
– Almond oil has been used for centuries to soothe the skin and treat minor wounds and cuts, along with treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
– Sweet almond oil can improve complexion and skin tone as it is highly emollient, meaning it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss.
– Almond oil is also antibacterial and full of vitamin A, so can be used to treat acne.
– The high concentration of vitamin E in Sweet Almond Oil can also help to heal sun damage, reduce the signs of aging, and fade scars.
– Sweet Almond oil can be used as a cleanser or to gently remove makeup as well.
– The nourishing Almond Oil can soften and strengthen hair, as it is rich in vitamin B7 (biotin), while also helping to protect your hair from sun damage, with its natural SPF of 5.
– Almond oil can be used as a scalp treatment, due to the antibacterial and fungicidal properties it has, making it effective at balancing the yeast that causes dandruff.
Benefits of Exotic Moroccan Argan Oil:
– Argan Oil has a natural high vitamin E and fatty acid content, making it an ideal product to give your skin a natural boost. The oil easily absorbs into the skin and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser.
– Argan oil soothes distressed skin and promotes healing of blemishes, as it is a non-greasy oil Argan oil it helps to balance the skin by providing natural moisture. The natural anti-oxidants in Moroccan Argan Oil help to heal damaged skin cells and reduce inflammation.
– The vitamin E and fatty acids in Argan Oil are excellent for repairing damaged skin and providing it with nutrients which will prevent further dryness and irritation, a great treatment option for people suffering from eczema.
– The anti-oxidant effect in Argan Oil makes it a perfect anti-aging product, as the oil assists with restoring elasticity and leaving skin feeling plumper and softer.
– Moroccan Argan Oil has been proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier, even helping to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
– Argan Oil is a Pregnant Ladies dream, as it is the ideal protection against stretch marks and sagging, puckered skin after birth. Moroccan Argan oil increases the elasticity of skin due to its vitamin E content
Benefits of Replenishing Hemp Seed Oil:
– Studies have shown that Hemp Seed Oil is able to dramatically decrease skin dryness to alleviate itching and irritation, as the fat found in hemp oil are similar to those in the skin. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties may also protect against the aging process while soothing the skin.
– Psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega-6 fatty acid, making hemp oil the perfect treatment. It hydrates the skin, bringing more oxygen to it, making Hemp Oil the perfect treatment for eczema and dry, itchy skin.
– Hemp oil is rich in vitamins A and E, and also contains trace amounts of important minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, and phosphorus.
– Replenishing Hemp Oil is also high in antioxidants, which are elements that prevent or slow cell damage, because of this property regular application of hemp oil slows the aging of the skin.
– Hemp Oil is perfect for hair because of its amazing moisturizing properties, Hemp Oil helps prevent water loss and injects moisture into the hair and scalp.
– Hemp oil is full of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, which are necessary for stimulating hair growth, when massaged into the scalp it improves blood circulation, ensuring that the hair follicles are nourished enough to support hair growth.
Benefits of our Pure Silk Pillow Slips:
– Sleeping on silk is a great option for helping your skin maintain its natural moisture, as silk helps to keep moisture close to your skin, whereas other fabrics on the market absorb your natural moisture and a percentage of any moisturising products you sleep with on your skin.
– Our silk is grown in a controlled and captive environment, free from any pesticides, herbicides and other chemical treatments that some silk companies use, meaning your skin won’t absorb any chemicals grown into the silk as your sleep.
– The natural hypoallergenic properties of our silk pillow slips include a resistance to dust mites, fungus and mold, in addition to many other allergens. Perfect for people with sensitive skin or skin problems.
– Sleeping on a silk pillowcase not only helps your skin stay healthy and smooth, but it is also proven the silk and can help reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles, as the fabric is much smoother on the skin and mold to our facial shape.